A position in one of Ultima Hospitality's hotels can be a fun and rewarding career!
Ultima Hospitality is rooted in a core set of values; these values are evident in all that we do. As an associate on our team, our expectation is that you demonstrate these core values throughout your day and use them as a guide in your decision making process.
- Integrity : adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character and honesty in all that you do
- Accountability : being accountable, liable, or answerable for personal actions & decisions
- Performance : completion of tasks with the highest level of achievement
- Passion : powerful or compelling emotion or feeling toward what you do that exudes in your daily work, dedication
Front Desk Supervisor
The front desk is a fun, yet challenging role within the hotel, often the first and last point of contact within the hotel, front desk agents have a huge impact on the overall guest experience. Because of the visibility of this role within the hotel, most guests will contact the front desk to resolve any questions or concerns they may have. Front desk Supervisors need to think quickly on their feet and be able to handle a multitude of situations that may arise. A "can-do" attitude is a necessity for front desk agents. The front desk can also be very busy with guests checking in/out, phone calls coming in and questions galore! Front Desk Supervisors must be able to multi-task and prioritize to ensure guest satisfaction, all with a positive, pleasant demeanor.
Additionally, as a supervisor this role will be responsible for assisting the Front Office Manager/Asst. Front Office Manager with overseeing the front desk agents. This role may also assist in scheduling, training, running pre-shift meetings, managing room inventory, communicating requests to other departments, making reservations, entering group room blocks and other duties as assigned.
- Superior Communication Skills (written & verbal)
- Basic Computer Skills (Word, Internet savvy)
- Professional, Warm Demeanor
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, manage time and work well under pressure
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- 1-2 years of Customer Service Experience in a Supervisory Role Preferred
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Experience within the IHG brand is preferred
- OPERA PMS experience a plus
Hospitality is a 24/7 industry therefore, candidates should anticipate working weekends and holidays as needed.
EOE - M/F/D/V
Ultima Hospitality - 13 months ago