To provide Front Desk Support Services to the OCIO to include, but not limited to, the following:
Education and Experience: High School Diploma or GED required as well as 1 years of related experience. Prefer experience with/at Department of Homeland Security (DHS). Be proficient and have demonstrated experience in the use of the following software: Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point, and Microsoft Excel.
Security Clearance: Employee must undergo a favorable background check through local and national criminal databases and credit check as well as obtain and maintain a favorable suitability determination by DHS.
CTI is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Diversity
- Check Identification/credentials before entrance into the Front Office
- Answering telephone, screen and direct calls
- Take and relay messages
- Provide information to callers
- Greet persons entering organization
- Direct person to correct destination
- Keep front office area tidy and professional in appearance
- Attendance and punctuality are critical to this position.
- Perform other related duties as required.
CTI Resource Management Services Inc. - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
The US Department of the Army has its marching orders. The group represents one of the three US military departments -- along with the Air...