Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- Experience developing web content driven by modern content management systems.
- Comfortable with version control software (CVS, SVN, Git)
- Well-versed in fundamental visual and interactive design discipline.
- Experienced in producing technical solutions that support localization in multiple languages.
- Able to communicate technical issues with non-technical folks.
- Familiarity with Cocoa development and Interface Builder a plus.
Apple is seeking a Web Front-End Developer to build web-based marketing content on Apple's Retail Store Smart Sign platform. This developer will be responsible for implementing rich HTML5 features specially designed for iPad. Come join our team, and work with us to build Apple-quality experiences that will be seen by our Retail Store customers world wide.
- Work as a team member to implement robust & lasting solutions that will scale for projects both large and small.
- Awareness of Apple's mobile platform, with the ability to build solutions that take advantage of the latest iOS features while remaining performant on the latest iPad hardware.
- Contribute to the technical direction and growth of the Smart Sign platform.
- Innovate: Build things that people will blog and Tweet about.
Requires BA/BS and a minimum of 3+ years of relevant work experience.
Apple - 19 months ago
Apple reinvented the mobile phone with its revolutionary iPhone and App Store, defined the future of mobile media and computing devices with...