Team works in Agile environment and value open-minded engineers that would like to grow and share their experience. Company's approach is to apply the best engineering practices in the industry to solve tough technical problems and bring some kind of innovation to the market.
The goal of the project is to completely disrupt the existing headhunter market by offering a new innovative way of hiring software engineers in Silicon Valley due to the new job market landscape. From a technology perspective it is an analytics system that facilitates efficient hiring, skill and job position match. It is backed by a complex social media database technology. Since the system should be scalable, good understanding of the cloud technologies and their applications is preferable.
Server side: Ruby on Rails 4.x
- Write application code and integrate it with the client-side
- Develop rapid prototypes of potential new features
- Translate prototypes and PSDs into launch-ready, pixel-perfect, valid HTML/CSS
- Optimize performance of the client-side code
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and software engineers to ensure design vision is maintained, final markup is standards compliant, and UI deliverables are completed on time
- 3+ years of practical development experience
- HTML5, CSS3, Twitter Bootstrap, JQuery UI
- Experience with Social Network APIs - LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, Twitter
- UI design experience
- Intermediate written and spoken English
- Open-minded towards adopting new technologies
- Experience with SQL queries
- TDD experience
- Experience of working on Agile projects
- Understanding of Scrum methodology
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Ability to work independently and in a team
Employment conditions: direct hiring by the US Client
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Plenty of challenging technical opportunities
- Covering expenses for business trips
- Favorable working environment
- Friendly and supporting team
If you have what it takes to fill this role, submit your resume here or to the mentioned email adress (ulyana @evening-coffee.com) detailing your previous work history and accomplishments.
Looking forward to hear from you!