We are looking for well-rounded front-end developers that will write efficient code, snappy pixel precise interfaces and create an amazing user experience. You’ll bring new design perspectives and have an important say in how we design and build our product. You need to think like a user, be able to show the DOM who’s boss, be passionate about the front-end and excited to build and iterate on features that will help change the way people buy wine online.
- Conceptualize, design and implement consumer-facing user interfaces
- Ensure the delivery of a rich user experience
- Design interfaces that are quick and responsive
- Write tests and participate in code reviews to ensure quality
- Contribute to product and implementation discussions
- Work closely with UI/UX, product and web application teams
Why you should come work with us
- HTML5 and CSS3 fluency
- Experience or willingness to learn an interpreted programming language, like PHP
- Ability to use the Adobe creative suite
- General understanding of version control (we use git)
- A/B and multivariate testing experience
- Write reusable code
- The patience to make things work in Internet Explorer
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a preoccupation with staying on top of industry technology
- Stock options. Medical, dental, vision and cell phone paid in full
- Top of the line computer setup
- 10% time to work on projects outside of your daily responsibilities
- Well funded by top tier venture firms
- Many technical and business challenges to solve
- Plenty of wine to drink and a fun office environment
Lot18 - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard
Lot18 provides access to high-quality, hard-to-find wines at attractive prices.
How does Lot18 work?
We live by a simple rule: If we...