Optima Global Solutions Inc is an innovative Information Technology Consulting firm that provides superior IT solutions to our clients while offering a rewarding and challenging work experience for our consultants.
Currently we are seeking a Front End Developer to work onsite at our fortune 500 client in San Francisco, CA.
Below are the qualifications required for this job;
Interested candidates please apply online with detailed resume and contact information.
- Proficiency with the DOM and asynchronous event-programming model.
- Experience with cross-platform (PC/Mac, desktop, laptop, tablet) and cross-browser (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) development.
- Experience with JSON and RESTful web services.
- Experience with User Centered Design.
- Understanding of the full software development lifecycle. Additional Qualifications - Nice to have:
- Experience with Mobile development and Touch interfaces.
- Understanding and experience implementing web accessibility standards (WAI-ARIA).
- Experience developing (not merely using) JSP Tags.
- Understanding of source code management tools such as Subversion or Git, and the workflows associated with them (branching and merging).
- Understanding of Agile practices such as test driven development and continuous integration.
- Server-side development background with Java or .NET.
- Familiarity with Design Patterns, particularly Web 2.0 Model-View-Controller (MVC)