Our client, a top medical technology company, is looking for a Front End Developer in Minneapolis, MN. |
This is a six month contract opportunity.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Architect, build and maintain websites, social media solutions and e-mail communications as part of the company’s Global Interactive Team. POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, test and implement new websites and social media properties, based on defined user interfaces, information architecture, and business requirements leveraging enterprise web content management systems (CMS) and static site infrastructures.
- Support existing websites and social media solutions by incorporating enhancements and troubleshooting issues.
- Develop and test new email communications using tools such as Exact Client and Outlook
- Leverage industry best practices during all development activities
- Work in a team environment on all project-related activities
- Bachelor’s Degree required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- 4+ years of Web/Interactive Design/Development experience
To apply, please send your resume and salary requirements.
- Experience with Flash and Action Script
- Experience with Mobile and Responsive Design/Development
- Experience with Internet design best practices including browser compatibility, accessibility, coding standards and performance
- Experience with development w/in Social Media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, You Tube
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in the medical device industry preferred
- Interactive Design experience/background
Creative Solutions Services, LLC - 18 months ago
There's no mystery behind how Black Box does business. The company distributes and supports voice and data networking infrastructure....