Do you want to build a brand new consumer experience from scratch while still working for a startup that has a strong (and rapidly growing) existing business? Then, we might be the right fit for you.
Front End Engineers are the link between design and technology at BloomReach. The BloomReach Front End Engineers understand user experience and how to program web experiences that are compelling. They work seamlessly with product managers, designers and business people as well as other technologists, staying at the cutting edge of design technologies.
Projects may include:
The Front End Engineer will have their pick of exciting and creative projects including developing new implementations of our existing products and developing digital presence for BloomReach including web, video, social media, mobile, analytics and more.
BloomReachers are driven to make the web better by making it easier to find what you want when and where you want it.
- Build the user interface for our consumer facing applications, including mobile and other upcoming products
- Build and own the BloomReach website and sub-domain sites
- Design ways to make consumer’s web experience better
- Create and manage marketing information system combining SFA, analytics and marketing automation
- Optimize BloomReach web properties for the best user experience and performance
- Advise customers on implementing for performance and user experience
- Manage SFA, analytics and marketing automation implementations
If this is you and you can prove it – we’re interested in talking with you to be one of BloomReach’s Front End Engineers. Send us your Github profile if you have one.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree is preferred
- Demonstrable experience building world-class, consumer web application interfaces
- Strong understanding of HTML/CSS with exposure to frameworks like LESS
- Excellent programming skills in Ruby, Python or PHP
- Strong command of web standards and technologies, CSS-based design, cross-browser compatibility, Unix/Linux
- Knowledgeable foundation in interaction design principles
- Active Github profile and visual-design skills are highly desired
- Know the web stack from back to front – from MySQL to UI
- Salesforce.com, sForce, Email marketing technologies
- Solid understanding of CMS and website performance optimization
- Strong creative problem solving skills
- Effective collaborator – client service oriented
- Experience in website development and web services integration
BloomReach - 13 months ago
BloomReach helps its customers manage potential duplicate content by creating clusters of equivalent pages and nominating a...