We are actively looking for front end engineers (Mon-Fri, full time) to join our team. We have openings on our remote teams as well as opportunities with on-site product teams in New York City and the Washington, DC Metro areas.
Modus Create is a highly motivated, interdisciplinary team that uses lean product development and design strategies to develop stunning applications for our clients.
Your mission will be to collaborate with a cross-functional Scrum team together with designers, engineers and testers to deliver high quality innovative products in short sprint cycles.
Required Skills and Experience
- Be part of the best remote, distributed team in the industry. You will be challenged daily to write lots of quality, high performing code
- Deliver stunning device-agnostic front-ends for highly visible consumer facing products
- Work with a variety of clients in a broad range of industries-from burgers to ball bearings, we’ve done it all
Some of our Awesome Benefits!
- Hands on experience delivering stunning device-agnostic front-end products
- Current experience developing web applications with one or more of the following frameworks: ExtJS, Sencha Touch or Angular.JS
- Knowledge about other front end libraries and the ability to write JS code without libraries
- Understanding of lean and agile practices
- Some experience in Software Engineering practices: TDD/BDD unit/functional automated testing, software design and architecture
- Refined software development talent as shown by professional delivered products, your personal projects or open source contributions
At Modus Create, we envision what is possible with emerging technologies. Come make a name for yourself at DC’s fastest-growing mobile startup.
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Company-provided, top notch hardware, software and services
- Ability to telecommute or work remote
- Assisted continuous self-development
Modus Create provides enterprise web and mobile application product development services and training.