- Work with Product and technology teams to plan, develop, and execute front-end user interfaces from design stages to production.
- Assist in the iterative development of UI/UX for our customer-facing sites as well as backend administrative interfaces.
- Iterative prototyping and implementing new features.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or proven equivalent working experience.
- Ability to create markup from Photoshop files.
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot compatibility across multiple platforms (both desktop, tablet and mobile) and browsers (IE6-IE9, Safari, Chrome, and Firefox).
- Experience with version control systems (Git experience is a plus)
- Experience working in a Linux/Unix environment.
- Manage remote UI vendors.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with several programming languages (PHP, Perl, Java, Ruby, etc.).
- Some mobile development (for IOS, Android, Mobile web).
- Understanding of responsive design and its applications.
- Advanced knowledge of web page optimization techniques and best practices from Page Speed and YSlow
Oversee.net - 15 months ago