Our Engineering team is looking for a creative, top notch Front End Developer . The ideal candidate will be multi-talented with experience in front-end development and scripting languages. Additionally, any experience with MySQL, or similar SQL engine, MongoDB/NoSQL, working with large databases, scalable systems is a big plus. The ideal candidate will possess excellent time management skills and the ability to work on multiple projects at once.
You: - Whiz in Ruby and/or PHP
- Framework experience (Zend, Code Igniter, Ruby on Rails, Sinatra etc.)
- Experience with using RESTful services and HTTP APIs (Facebook Connect, Twitter, PayPal, etc)- Experience with AWS is a plus!- Experience with Java is a plus! - Experience with optimization, scalability, and caching is a plus!
- Located in New York City - Work in a fun, structured environment (impromptu nerf gun wars, celebratory drinks, team outings)
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- A fast growing company, experiencing continued success, where you will be offered first class career development and progression opportunities.
Why Rent the Runway
It’s a chance to be at the start of something huge that will revolutionize an industry and deliver magical experiences to our customers. We are a business that makes people feel better about themselves.
You will be empowered to be an entrepreneur – not just to have a big idea but to implement it, test it and make it better. A team of diverse, brilliant individuals who will dazzle you with their intelligence and kindness.
The best closet in the world! Literally.
Ownership – everyone here is a founder of Rent the Runway – we are a collaborative culture where you will constantly be learning and you will NEVER EVER be bored.
Complete transparency – we all sit together, there are no walls and no limits to what you can achieve here!
Online applications only. No phone calls please.
Rent The Runway - 2 years ago
Rent the Runway is a disruptive eCommerce business with a mission to democratize luxury in the U.S. – simply, we believe that...