Front End Engineer
Shoutlet is a leading enterprise social media software company and we’re looking for a Front End Engineer to write front-end application code and help bridge the creative and technical aspects of project delivery. This person will work in our Atlanta, GA office.
- Write object-oriented front-end application code that seamlessly integrates with back-end systems
- Create asynchronous systems to dynamically modify and present data on screen
- Execute through code complex designs that reflect the creative and art direction provided within the established technical framework
- Work as a team member on large projects, understanding how a team operates and what is expected of the various roles on the project
- Shift between a creative and a technical focus depending on the project need and/or the type of project
- Establish front-end technology requirements
- Participate in writing detailed level technical and functional specifications documentation
- Take initiative to research and learn emerging technologies
- Follow and promote UI/UX best practices and current web standards
- 4 years experience with CSS and HTML
- Understanding of Object-Oriented programming principles
- Experience working with AJAX requests and JSON data
- Experience with PHP and/or Python preferred
- Experience with PostgreSQL and Mongo databases preferred
- Experience with Smarty templates very helpful
- HTML 5 and mobile coding a plus
We’re growing at an astonishing rate and work with amazing brands like 3M, Finish Line, Norwegian Cruise Line, Fox Sports, Canon, and Best Buy. If you want to add to that list, have a passion for social, and thrive on the fastest pace imaginable, we should talk.
We offer competitive salaries, 401k, health/dental/vision benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), and short-term/long-term disability coverage. Compensation for this position will be commensurate with skills and experience.
Want to learn more about working at Shoutlet? Click to learn more about who we are at http://www.shoutlet.com/who-we-are/
Shoutlet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Eligibility to work permanently in the U.S. without visa sponsorship