WebHue is a Big Data analytics company that provides measurement and insights into multi-channel retail and marketing. We work with clients like Sears and Microsoft to help them map their business goals to insights and measurable actions. Our DataMesh platform allows clients the ability to integrate large volumes of data, collect data in real-time from ad impression to purchase, and other innovated business intelligent features that we’re cooking up.
As a Front End Engineer, you will specialize in building responsive and elegant web UIs with AJAX and similar technologies. You are a well-rounded developer with a proven track record of delivering scalable and robust applications using web technologies. You must be capable of designing and developing significant new functionality as well as consistently producing on-going sustaining maintenance releases
• Design and develop elegant data visualizations and UIs
• Deliver highly scalable and reliable business applications using latest technologies.
• Maintain existing applications by implementing new features and fixing critical bugs.
• Collaborate with other engineers on code reviews, internal infrastructure, and process enhancements.
• BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field. In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant experience.
• Experience with AJAX, HTML and CSS, or Ruby, with an interest in user interface design.
• Programming experience in Java, C/C++, PHP or Python with strong object oriented design skills.
• Excellent communication skills, particularly those relating to complex findings and presenting them to ensure audience appeal at various levels of the organization
• Significant experience developing user-facing software.
• Experience working on cross-browser platforms.
• Knowledge of UI frameworks such as XUL, Flex, and XAML.
• Ability to handle periodic on-call duty as well as out-of-band requests.
WebHue - 15 months ago