PixelServe is on the hunt for a passionate Front End Developer that lives on the edge of technology and design. Do you like plugging away endlessly on tired old concepts while the internet marches on? That’s a bummer. Sorry. We hear the typewriter industry is in resurgence. If, however, you want to spend each day basking in the satisfaction of realized potential, you should read on…
This is a contract position that we would love to turn into a full time position
You’ve got moxie.
You’re flexible (mentally—we have a yoga-free interview process).
- You love building websites using emerging technologies
- You’re best at crafting HTML/CSS code, but have an aesthetic eye for design
- You thrive on testing new ideas across millions of users
You know your stuff:
- You’re comfortable working within the design team
- Your eye for detail ensures our sites stay pretty, clean, and well maintained
- You like seeing features come to fruition and are able to jump into a project at any point in its lifecycle
- You thrive within our data-driven design culture, and can quickly react to changes and new feature requirements driven by our user analytics
- You’re hip to the latest requirements for cross-browser compatibility and page optimization
- Extremely familiar with HTML5 and care about the semantic cleanliness of your markup. You hunt down unnecessary tags with the passion of a thousand Suns.
- Confident with CSS3 with the ability to leverage new features while supporting older browsers with graceful degradation; creating reusable selectors puts a smile on your face
- You love implementing responsive design and bring a mobile-first approach to your code
- Intuitive and excellent visual eye
- Robust portfolio with working samples
- You’ve worked with Github