As our Front End Web Developer Intern, this position will support the build and launch of new web properties and projects.
- Assisting the SVG Digital & Direct team build and maintain several web properties and projects
- Perform key web and content updates
- Assist with integration of key Drupal modules and updates
- He/she will also learn and work with professional development workflow
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Current senior or recent graduate in Computer Science, Graphic Design or Digital Media/Web Development
- Expertise in PHP, HTML 5 and open source CMS
- Preferred candidate has working familiarity with Drupal
- Fast-paced environment
- Community requires active engagement in mission, vision, and values
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Qualified applicants should send a current resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Seventh Generation - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Seventh Generation is the nation's leading brand of household and personal care products that help protect human health and the environment....