TouchNet is looking for an experienced Front End Web Developer to work with an amazing engineer team which applies the agile development methodology within their everyday processes. We are looking for a professional who is willing to work in a focused work environment with a self-starter mentality, but is also team oriented.
· Knowledge and hands-on experience with HTML5 and CSS3 feature sets
· Familiar with front-end frameworks for responsive design and mobile first development
· Experience with a version control systems (Subversion, GIT)
· Proven ability to start and finish projects independently utilizing good time management skills and complete tasks in conjunction with a fast-paced team environment
· Ability to accurately assess time estimates for development tasks.(JIRA a plus)
· Excellent problem-solving skills to debug issues and ability to find proactive innovative solutions for business challenges.
TouchNet Information Systems, Inc. is a privately held company headquartered in suburban Kansas City. Incorporated in 1989, TouchNet is...