Manage all aspects of the restaurant, including hiring and supervising restaurant employees; monitoring
Restaurant budget; inventorying and purchasing restaurant supplies.
- Hire, schedule, train, evaluate and discipline all restaurant personnel. Create, implement and assess training programs.
- Understands and adheres to all Departmental Policies and Procedures.
- Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food, service and/or accommodations.
- Verify the legal drinking age (21) of customers who wish to purchase alcoholic beverages.
- Monitor restaurant budget; inventory and purchasing of restaurant supplies.
- Perform any scheduled, assigned, or delegated duties in order to maintain restaurant cleanliness and
assist in maintaining standards of health, safety, and sanitation.
- Participate as a team member with Food & Beverage personnel and all other Casino employees in producing a smooth and efficiently run operation that meets the highest standards of customer service.
- Performs all duties in accordance with prescribed casino internal control policies and practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Adheres to strict confidentiality of all information.
- Respect and protect the confidential and privileged information of my employer beyond the term of my employment.
- Maintain an Oklahoma liquor license.
- Maintain an Oklahoma approved Certified Food Handler’s Permit.
Provides management of the restaurant and employees.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: ability to communicate effectively with the general public; general knowledge of company specified computer operating software, ability to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with management, staff, co-workers and general public; pleasant personality, team oriented and enjoys working with and assisting people; strong computer skills with experience in word processing, databases, and spreadsheets (ability to demonstrate proficiency); highly organized and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities; accurate and detail-oriented; excellent problem solving skills; strong data analysis skills; ability to serve both internal and external customers; must be able to manage departmental budget and control labor and expenses; ability to maintain high confidentiality; ability to maintain a professional demeanor; demonstrated ability to train and manage staff and maintain the restaurant operations in accordance with prescribed standards.
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Experience: Minimum of 2 years in management experience and 3 years experience fine dining restaurant.
Typical Physical/Mental Demands: Requires prolonged sitting, standing or walking; mobility; eye/hand coordination and manual dexterity; fine finger manipulation; able to lift up to 50 pounds; communicate with management and staff. Work is performed in the casino; staff contact required; tolerate varying conditions of noise levels, temperature, illumination and air quality.
Buffalo Run Casino & Resort - 4 months ago
Apple Central DBA Applebee's
Apple Central DBA Applebee's
- 30+ days ago