- Sell, register, and assign rooms to guests.
- Promote hotel facilities and services.
- Calculate bills, collect payments and maintain cash bank according to policies.
- Post charges to guest accounts: room service, food, liquor and telephone.
Required Experience:KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Ensure that all charges of the day have been properly posted to the appropriate guest folio or master account.
- Ensure that all food and beverage outlets have balanced.
- Ensure that all front office charges and miscellaneous charges and adjustments have been posted and balanced out.
- Ensure that all guest charges have been balanced and all appropriate reports have been run and all supporting documentation is attached to the appropriate reports.
- Prepare and distribute the daily managers’ report, eg. DMR.
- Manually balance and directly deposit credit cards.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and city attractions.
- Ability to make change quickly and accurately.
- Typing and 10-key experience helpful.
- Basic accounting skills.
Red Lion Hotels - 2 years ago