Position Summary: The Front Office Applications Sr. Director will manage a global team providing support for all Front Office applications throughout the Company. This includes Sales and Marketing, Professional Services and Customer Support. This executive must have significant experience in designing and managing business process re-engineering, preferably in a high tech, complex global organization. The leader will also work closely with the Company’s senior global business line management to identify requirements, design solutions and implement application solutions to address them.
Directs and manages the Global Front Office Applications team within IT. Reports to the Divisional CIO & Global CTO.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
Technology & Business Competencies:
Leadership & Organizational Competencies:
- Comprehensive knowledge of Salesforce.com (SFDC) and Oracle applications.
- Experience architecting and implementing SFDC and Oracle E-business Suite applications for global companies.
- In depth knowledge of SFDC Sales and Service Cloud and Oracle Applications and capabilities is a must with the ability to develop, plan and execute the Applications roadmap.
- Deep SFDC and Oracle CRM background and thorough knowledge and management of the Customer Experience through CRM applications with proven success leading Front and Back office implementations and change initiatives.
- Strong organizational, project management and analytical skills.
- The ability to work collaboratively with diverse functions and levels within the organization.
- Keen business acumen with the ability to plan and manage a global budget.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proven success leading the business without formal authority in defining requirements and implementing business solutions.
- Strong leadership skills demonstrated in guiding and developing a global team.
- Proven collaboration capabilities with the ability move fluidly between leading teams and being a strong team player.
- Comprehensive experience in senior level IT management for enterprise level organizations.
- Proven ability to lead IT organizations through change, critical growth, and continuous improvement while ensuring stability in times of transition.
- Achievement of performance excellence through team development with a firm commitment to individual empowerment through ownership.
As an equal opportunity employer, Verint Systems Inc. prides itself in providing employees with a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. This means we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to one’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, Veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, training, leave of absence or termination.
- Minimum undergraduate degree in technology or business discipline, or equivalent experience.
- 15+ years experience in the IT field with primary focus on applications.
- 7+ years senior leadership experience implementing Salesforce.com.
- 3+ years’ experience with developing applications on Force.com.
- 5+ years’ experience integrating SFDC with Oracle E-business Suite.
- 10+ years’ experience implementing Oracle E-business Suite.
- Proven experience in managing IT application project planning and execution.
- Experience leading Front and Back office applications.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
- Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, and SS verification.
- Successful completion of a credit check, for those travel related roles that will require the candidate to obtain the appropriate credit line required to travel.
Verint Systems Inc. - 16 months ago