General Position Summary
The Front Office Assistant will be responsible for greeting patients, activating patient files and provide support to patients and medical staff.
MedExpress Core Responsibilities
- Has a contagious and positive work ethic, inspires others, and models the behaviors of Genuine, Caring, Friendly.
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication that is clear, well-organized, and demonstrates an understanding of audience needs.
- Through genuine and positive communication, makes each customer feel informed, understood, and special.
- An effective team player who contributes valuable ideas and feedback and can be counted on to meet commitments.
- Is able to keep up in the MedExpress environment by facing tasks and challenges with energy and passion.
- Pursues activities with focus and drive, defines work in terms of success, and can be counted on to complete goals.
- Adherence to standards of business conduct and compliance.
1. Welcome All Medexpress Patients And Visitors By Greeting Them In Person, Answering Inquiries And Directs Them Through The Registration Process.
2. Answering Multi-Phone Lines, Filing, Faxing, Scanning Documentation And Completing Daily Patient Callbacks.
3. Discharge Patients, Assist Office And Clinical Staff And Close Office At End Of Night.
4. Collect All Insurance Information, Verify Patient Demographics, Process Payments, Post Patient Balances And Complete Phone Sheets.
5. Maintain A Neat And Clean Work Environment And Professional Appearance And Adherence To Relevant Health And Safety Procedures.
MedExpress - 14 months ago