Community Reach Center, a top-tier mental health provider in the northern Denver area, and the designated mental health provider for anyone eligible for Medicaid in Adams County, Colorado.
We are seeking a Full Time Front Office Coordinator I. Under direct supervision, performs a variety of routine clerical, secretarial and administrative duties requiring knowledge of organizational procedures and precedents; provides clerical assistance to physicians and clinicians; gives routine information to public; performs related work as required by office in which she/he is assigned. This position requires good organizational skills, clear understanding of rules of confidentiality and the ability to exercise sound judgment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acts as a representative, presenting a positive image for the Center.
- Works in cooperation with the other support staff providing assistance to clinical staff.
- Receives consumers for walk-in intakes and coordinates interviews with financial specialists.
- Answers telephones, screens callers, relays messages, and greets visitors.
- Operates personal computer to access e-mail, electronic calendars, and other basic office support software.
- Assists with maintaining calendar, scheduling appointments and meeting rooms. Sets up meetings as instructed or as required, notifying all necessary parties.
- Types routine correspondence and reports using personal computer.
- Picks up and delivers materials as required.
- Opens, sorts, and screens mail. Monitors and distributes faxes and incoming mail as necessary and meters outgoing mail.
- Operates office equipment such as photocopier, fax machines, and calculator.
- Receives consumers for appointments with doctors and on-site therapists and schedules initial and follow-up appointments with doctors and therapists.
- Organizes and maintains office equipment and material which includes ordering all required supplies.
- Assists staff with requests for information, projects and reports.
- May be called upon to perform Urinalysis tasks, including visual monitoring of consumers.
- Performs other functions as assigned.
Work experience requirements:
- Other duties performed as assigned
Any combination of education and experience that would provide the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying. Typical qualification would be equivalent to:
- Education – High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience – Three years of increasingly responsible clerical/administrative support experience. Previous experience in Customer service.
- Required Licenses and Certifications – None.
- Necessary Skills – Basic reading, writing and arithmetic skills. Knowledge of Microsoft Office and telephone protocol. Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills. Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work-related documents. Communicating effectively in writing and verbally as appropriate for the needs of the audience. Using mathematics to solve problems. Identify problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions. Administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, the ability to type 40 wpm, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology. Good software skills are required, as well as Internet research abilities and strong communication skills. Cash handling abilities.
Community Reach Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Experience in a healthcare related field.
- Bilingual English/Spanish.
Community Reach Center - 15 months ago