The Front Office Coordinator will provide complex
administrative support to C-level Executives and their
support staff with a variety of clerical activities and
related tasks. The Front Office Coordinator will act as
the initial contact for all clients, vendors, visiting
Corporate Office. This role is also responsible for
answering incoming calls, directing calls to apprpriate
associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence,
requistion of supplies as well as additonal clerical
duties. This is a fast paced environment which requires
a high degree of professionalism, organization, and
detail orientation, coupled with the ability to
multitask and prioritize.
in a courteous, professional, and effective manner.
- Answer and direct calls on main and Executive lines
- Maintain professional demeanor and appearance.
- Provide administrative support to Sr. Vice President
contracts / etc.
- Assist with setting up webinars
- Assist with Processing of reports / documents /
- Maintain Calendars of Reporting Executives
- Assist with travel arrangements of Reporting
staff when needed.
- Interact with C-level Executives and their support
as well as meeting calendars.
- Maintain calendar for Sr. Vice President of Energy
documents as well as handle and maintain.
- Process and distribute confidential and sensitive
in writing, with many levels of employees of various
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and
disciplines and departments, as well as external
information, forms, and other department resources
- May assist other Corporate Departments with
as well as explaining procedures.
outgoing packages by Fedex/UPS.
- Monitor building access security.
- Distributes and collects incoming mail, assist with
- Greet and escort guests, arrange transportation when
refreshment deliveries, set-up, and clean-up
- Maintain and schedule conference rooms.
- Assist with meeting preparation to include
- Assist in scheduling and overseeing service of
accommodating to guests and team members.
- Operate and maintain a variety of office equipment.
- Ensure that reception area is welcoming and
location specific vendors.
- Interface with property management and other
perform job tasks.
- Look for innovative solutions to solve problems or
- Understand, interpret and apply administrative and
systems and guidelines.
- Support all ABM policies, programs, procedures,
- Performing other duties as assigned.
college/university or college degree is preferred.
- Completed coursework from an accredited
- Four years previous administrative experience
- Must be highly organized, dependable, and detailed
effectively with various levels of faculty and
- Must possess the interpersonal skills to interact
skills, including exceptional telephone management
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication
and the ability to write emails.
2010 (including SharePoint, Outlook, PowerPoint,
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office 2007 or
Excel, OneNote, and Word), Advanced User preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must have strong webinar knowledge
- Good telephone personality with excellent command of
- General office skills required
solver, action oriented
- Well organized, hard worker, team player, problem
in a fast paced environment
- Strong Analytical experience
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills
Division/Department : ABM Facility Solutions Group
Exemption : Non-Exempt
Shift/Hours : First Shift (Day)
Many businesses hope to clean up, but diversified facilities services contractor ABM counts on it. The company primarily offers janitorial...