A person who enjoys autonomy within broadly defined guidelines.
Individuals who enjoy working at a property that develops people for promotion.
Someone who wants to join a very progressive company.
An individual who enjoys selling room upgrades and return reservations.
Scope of this Position
- Requires a minimum of 2 year(s) of hospitality Front Office management experience.
- Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
- Ability to motivate Front Office & Reservations Employees to continuously upsell.
- Familiar with Front Office/Reservations, night audit and bell person training techniques.
- Experience consistently outperforming competitive properties.
- Track record training, cross training and developing employees for promotions.
- Verifiable record improving guest service and satisfaction.
- Understand scheduling to optimize financial performance while meeting employee scheduling.
- Track record resolving customer complaints to benefit of guests and the property.
- Assure guest expectations are exceeded through proper employee training.
- Work closely with Housekeeping, Engineering, Catering and Sales to assure groups and special functions are handled smoothly.
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate team building experience.
- Demonstrate ability to lead by example.
- Build morale and spirit.
- Participative management style.
- Abilities to inspire, train, and develop people for promotion.
- Experience communicating, training, and managing multi-lingual staffs.
- Experience training and cross-training employees.
- Instill a guest service attitude in all employees.
- Instill a "can-do" attitude in employees.
- Coach employees how to resolve and de-escalate conflicts.
- Instill a calm, organized approach in all situations.
- Strong technical skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent knowledge of computers.
- Strong customer service orientation and skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Exceptional detail in follow-up.
- Resolve problems.
- Assume responsibility/accountability.
Based on experience
Paid Time Off
10 days per year
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Matching 401-k
- Educational Assistance
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- An Equal Opportunity Employer
- We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.
Benchmark Hospitality International
- 2 years ago - save job