About Evolution Hospitality
Headquartered in Orange County, CA, Evolution Hospitality is one of the top privately-owned hotel management companies in the US. Evolution Hospitality has a well-defined vision, a strong sense of values and guiding principles, and a long-range, quality-minded approach to business. From unassuming beginnings with a single property, today Evolution Hospitality is recognized as a first-class operator of hotels.
We are proud to offer candidates a dynamic career, personal growth, a strong tradition of mutual trust, integrity and an opportunity to make an impact on the business. Simply put, it means that it feels a bit different to work here. We are universally driven by our fundamental values and beliefs. At Evolution Hospitality, all associates are selected and evaluated on two criteria equally: results and culture. Honesty and humility are equally important as intellect and ability, and each member of the team embraces the challenge of becoming a better human being, both personally and professionally, as part of the package. Superstars are those individuals that not only create value for the company but also genuinely embrace and live Evolution Hospitality’s unique culture.
Are you ready to evolve? If you are interested in establishing a solid career and taking giant strides in personal growth, Evolution Hospitality is just the family you’re looking for.
We are currently looking for a Front Office Manager to lead the front office team at our new Hampton Inn Hotel Circle property scheduled to open in September 2013.
As a Front Office Manager, you’ll be responsible for all duties of the front office operation, including management of the front desk, training and employee development, delivery of quality customer service and resolution of guest issues, while maximizing room revenue and occupancy,
Key responsibilities of a Front Office Manager include:
• Ensuring that the front desk team is checking guests in and out of the hotel in an efficient, courteous, and professional manner
• Ensuring guests’ needs and concerns are responded to in a timely, professional and friendly manner with a focus on service recovery when applicable
• Ensuring that all safety and security policies and procedures are followed
• Interviewing, hiring, coaching and developing team members
• Evaluating team performance and taking appropriate corrective action as needed to hold team members accountable
• Setting goals, providing ongoing feedback, and rewarding/recognizing team members
• Preparing and adjusting weekly work schedules in accordance with staffing guidelines and labor forecasts
• Authorizing requests for personal time off, holidays for team members, schedule changes, overtime, and expenditures
• Reviewing guest comments and ensuring that problems are identified and corrected in a timely manner.
• Maintaining an efficient system of communication between the Front Office and other departments, with particular attention to guest arrivals and departures
• Monitoring and maintaining the front office systems and equipment to ensure their optimum performance
- Managing all related department expenses per an established budget
The ideal Front Office Manager candidate will possess strong communication skills, a clear understanding of guest service in a hotel environment and demonstrate leadership abilities.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Minimum of two years front desk experience in a hotel property of similar size and quality
• Minimum of one year supervisory experience
• Must be highly organized, results oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure in a fast-paced changing environment
• Ability to handle stressful situations in a calm, professional manner and exhibit good judgment
• Must have the ability to communicate clearly and directly with guests using a positive, clear speaking voice
• Strong interpersonal skills: ability to get along with diverse personalities, tactful and flexible
• Must have excellent supervisory and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work a varied schedule that may include evenings, nights, and weekends
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- 2 years ago - save job