Your Search Stops Here.....Begin a Rewarding Career
with Omni Hotels and Resorts! The Omni Charlotte is
currently seeking an experienced hospitality leader to join our team
as Front Office Manager . The Front Office Manager is
responsible for overseeing all rooms operations relating to the Front
Office, PBX, Concierge and Bell Services.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions :
Diamond standards and a consistent level of guest satisfaction are
- Ensure all needed reports and checklists are run and
- Responsible for staff adherence to MOS
Omni cultural components in everyday actions and
- Serve as Power of Engagement champion, reinforcing
information to associates on a daily basis.
- Communicate all hotel, guest and group
interview, hire, train Front Office associates.
coach and counsel associates as needed and complete performance
- Responsible for LID, AFOM and GSM development and
handling all guest concerns efficiently and to the satisfaction of
- Efectively engage in the service recovery process,
office positions (GSA, Bellperson, Concierge, Rooms Controller,
- Ability to execute all responsibilities of front
Loyalty Ambassador, PBX Operator)
hotel operating systems, programs, facilities and nearby
office supplies and uniforms.
- Complete weekly supply inventory and order front
- Complete rate discrepancy
- Complete balance reports and credit check reports
and appropriate areas of responsibilities.
- Adhere to all Systems and Controls of the Front Office,
and monitor staffing levels according to business cycles.
department’s team of associates.
- Complete Front Office payroll.
- Mentor, train and guide the
motivated and trained staff that continually strives for
personalized, quality service and the creation of memorable guest
streamline front office operations and enhance associate engagement.
- Develop programs, procedures and strategies that
meetings including agenda development and execution (one training
- Responsible for scheduling and facilitating monthly OST
hour per month and meeting minutes on file in HR monthly).
regard to New hire training paperwork and orientation, disciplinary
- Responsible for ensuring all Omni Standards are applied with
procedures, uniform issuance.
and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and
- Follow all company safety
unsafe work conditions; complete safety training and certifications.
uniform and professional personal appearance; maintain
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure clean
confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with
appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
other projects and responsibilities as assigned by Director of
Why You Want To Work For Us
Training we Provide
How a Person Can Make an Impact in This Job
The Ideal Candidate for this Position
- Minimum of 2 years 4 Diamond Hotel Front Office
track record of successfully managing in a upscale hotel
- Candidates must demonstrate a proven
environment. *Proven leadership skills which support an
environment of employee growth and development, interdepartmental
teamwork and exceptional customer service.
and is able to perform multiple functions and troubleshoot when
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, creative leader who thrives under pressure
ability to demonstrate warmth and empathy when engaging with others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with
friendly approachable demeanor and strong problem-solving skills.
- Must be service and detail oriented; possessing a
multi-task in a busy environment, follow through on guest requests,
- Computer proficiency; to include Microsoft Office and Windows
- The ability to
ensure guest satisfaction, and work as a team
- The ability to delegate, effectively train and
skills; with previous experience scheduling and managing payroll.
2 years of higher education).
- Bachelor degree or an Associate Degree (minimum
and/or walk for long periods of time and lift/push/pull up to 30 lbs.
nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including
Omni Hotels - 10 months ago
Not yet omnipresent, Omni Hotels has a portfolio of 50 hotel properties in the US, Canada, and Mexico. The luxury lodgings are targeted to...