The Front Office Manager provides guest service as well as supervision, direction and leadership in the Front Office in accordance with the objectives, performance and quality standards of the resort.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to training, scheduling, coaching, disciplinary action and leading a team of front desk agents, PBX agents, night auditors, bell/luggage persons and Assistant Manager.
Manage guest arrival and departure process; ensure necessary proper guest information is collected.
Enforce all current SOPs and resort policies. Create new SOPs as needed.
First point of contact for guest issues. Ensure the satisfaction of all guests by responding to guests needs, leading other associates in handling guests concerns.
Provides follow up of maintenance/housekeeping requests.
Assists in the Lobby by providing leadership presence in the lobby and to meet and escort guests as required.
Monitors availability and occupancy on a daily basis and constantly communicates with revenue manager to resolve any challenging issues.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Front Desk/Guest Services management experience for a minimum of three (3) years in a resort type environment
- Proficiency in all Microsoft applications.
- Springer Miller Systems experience preferred
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills when dealing with guests, associates, and the general public.
ZipRecruiter - 20 months ago