EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
A minimum of two years previous Front Office Management experience is required as well as knowledge of the hotel’s property management system (Springer Miller). College degree preferred.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Interview, select, train, develop, and coach all Front Desk Agents, Experience Planners, and Guest Service Employees in order to maintain a highly functioning, profit maximizing, and efficiently-run team.
2. Recommend and implement all Front Office and Guest Services standard operating procedures.
3. Verify that accurate room status counts are taken at the proper times and that the information is relayed to those concerned.
4. Assist with daily revenue and expense tracking, as well as, short and long-term budgeting for the related Front Office & Guest Service Departments.
5. Maintain continuous contact with hotel guests and VIPs to ensure that any special requests, early check-ins, problems or complaints are handled quickly, efficiently and courteously.
6. Conduct monthly meetings with Front Desk & Guest Services personnel with regard to safety concerns, training requirements, monthly goals, areas for improvement, etc.
7. Implement & maintain 4 Keys company service standards through training, reviewing UNIFOCUS Scores, and setting goals within each department.
8. Control & Monitor Safety Deposit Box area.
The Grove Park Inn - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard