A private Hearing Healthcare practice in Pembroke Pines is looking for an energetic and motivated individual to manage the front office and represent our practice with professionalism.
- Handle patient calls and effectively manage schedule.
- Contact patients to confirm appointments.
- Track and report daily scheduling metrics.
- Effectively handle telephone inquiries.
- Greet patients immediately upon their arrival and provide excellent customer service.
- Maintain patient records in billing/scheduling system and in hard copy.
- Type correspondence for professionals.
- Provide back-up billing support.
- Will be taught how to clean and do minor repair of hearing aids.
The ideal candidate will also possess:
- High School Diploma or GED required, Associates degree preferred
- 2 years front office experience, preferably in a medical setting.
- Must be computer literate in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Must be able to work well independently and be detailed-oriented
- Excellent people and customer service skills
- Ability to handle heavy phone work and provide top-notch service.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
American Hearing Aid Associates - 23 months ago