At Concentra, we maintain a healing focus, a selfless heart, and a tireless resolve.
As one of the largest and most rapidly expanding health care companies in the nation, we are looking for a Front Office Specialist to rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to work under direct or indirect supervision. The Front Office Specialist performs any combination of daily clerical duties in accordance with Concentra policies and procedures and applicable regulations. Are you ready to make a real difference, helping to create the future of healthcare? We offer excellent benefits and a culture focused on well-being and ongoing success. Consider joining Concentra as a Front Office Specialist.
As a Front Office Specialist you will:
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Greet patients and visitors and direct them accordingly
- Obtain authorization as needed to process patients for services
- Admit patient information into OccuSource or manually in accordance with client company protocols
- Explain all required paperwork and forms to patients and ensure the proper completion of all paperwork
- Answer incoming telephone calls in accordance with company procedures and directs callers accordingly
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- One year of experience in a medical office environment
- Demonstrated Intermediate knowledge of PCs, word processing, and data entry
- Demonstrated excellent customer service and communication skills
- Fast paced, deadline-oriented office environment
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, Apply Today!
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Sick Leave/Vacation/Holidays/Personal Days
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Live Healthy Incentives
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.