Do you have what it takes to work in a busy and highly visible front office setting? You must be personable, resourceful, self-directed, and able to provide excellent customer service to a diverse population of clients and staff. Responsibilities include such things as: Greeting staff, visitors, & clients; Front desk check in/out of patients; Collecting co-pays and deductibles; Insurance verification; and Providing internal communications, scheduling, and support to staff assigned to this department. Bilingual in Spanish required.
We have a great opportunity in our corporate office located at 4950 Memorial Drive.
• High school diploma. Some training or college background in medical billing and coding, highly desireable, but not required.
• Minimum of two years medical office experience
• Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
• Demonstrated interpersonal, decision making and multi-tasking skills essential
• Computer proficiency and excellent verbal/written communication skills
• Must be bilingual in Spanish
• Must have reliable transportation as this position backs-up other offices when needed.
Work hours: This position is 40 hours per week Mon-Fri; but must be able to provide services between the hours of 9AM and 7PM as needed.
DePelchin Children's Center - 2 years ago