The Front Office Staff is the first point of contact for customers for the Practice. The Front Office Staff is responsible for greeting customers, answering the phones, scheduling appointments, completing administrative processing and recordkeeping. The position supports the mission of the practice by demonstrating excellent customer care.
- Ordering, Shipping, Receiving of Hearing aids and repairs.
- Daily bank deposits.
- Answers incoming calls and guides patients to the appropriate service.
- Makes outbound calls to existing patients to schedule appointments.
- Schedules appointments.
- Greet and assist/direct patients who come to the practice.
- Prepares patient files for upcoming appointments.
- Performs data entry for patient files.
- Receive emails from providers with reports that need to be printed out, copied, and mailed to the doctor’s office.
- Completes filing.
- Maintains a full supply of up-to-date photocopied materials.
- Maintains an attractive and welcoming office environment.
- Establishes and maintains good public relations.
- Practices good safety and infection control protocols.
- Exercises confidentiality as it relates to all business and client information.
- Attends monthly staff meetings.
- Performs all other miscellaneous duties as
- Must be high school graduate. Prefer an Associates degree in administrative, accounting, sales or customer oriented field or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow effective working relationships with a diverse customer, colleague, and vendor population. This includes listening, sales, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to input and track sales revenues and balance accounts daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Must be able to organize time and prioritize numerous duties within strict deadlines.
- Requires the ability to deal with numerous interruptions.
- Must deal with customers in a caring and respectful manner.
- Must be detailed oriented.