The primary responsibility for the Pass Sales Agent is to sell season pass units at retail and event locations. The agent represents Epic pass sales outside of store locations.
A successful Pass Agent shows proficiency in the following:
- Exceed overall and weekly unit sales goals by actively engaging with guests and selling our pass products
- Represent Epic Season Pass brand at retail stores and events as Epic Ambassador
- Proven ability to maintain current product and pricing knowledge for applicable products as well as ability to explain to guests any changes in services, products and/or discontinuances
- Actively engage with customers to build excitement and educate them about our season pass product line-up
- Work as part of a team to maximize revenue for the company
- Communicate with guests, employees and managers in a positive, productive and efficient manner
- Serve customers by establishing rapport, building customer confidence, providing accurate information, and promoting the product through the point of a successful sale
- Willingness to constantly self train on new procedures, systems, etc.
- Ability to audit guest applications for completion and accuracy, as well as follow up with guests when additional information is required
- Perform accurate shift closing responsibilities as defined by company accounting policy
- Shift flexibility including mandatory weekends
Must haves and preferred skills:
- Motivation to meet and exceed sales goals
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, juggle multiple projects and work independently in a varying paced environment
- Proactive, “can-do” attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to contribute to an overall positive work environment
- Availability to work during key weekends and holidays
- Availability to work at the corporate office as needed
- Able to stand for 8 hours
Have Fun. Serve Others. Do Right. Drive Value. Do Good. Be Safe. These are the values Vail Resorts employees embrace daily. As the premier mountain resort company in the world and a leader in luxury, destination-based travel at iconic locations, we operate in three highly integrated and interdependent segments including mountain, lodging and real estate. Vail Resorts employees are good at what they do and we welcome people who bring enthusiasm, pride and commitment to creating an Experience of a Lifetime to our stakeholders.
Vail Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Vail Resorts hopes the ski vacation business is all uphill. One of North America's leading ski resort operators, Vail Resorts operates...