Identify, communicate and debug short and long term Front End Solutions.
Assist in defining systems architecture from a scripting, efficiency, caching, and client-side performance
For more information, please visit us at www.beardatasolutions.com
- At least 5 years of web development experience, preferably in media and entertainment
- Experience in live data applications using AJAX/JSONP with JSON/XML/HTML content
- Understand the principles of object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Experience in cross-browser/fallback solutions and implementing future proof solutions
- Understanding of version control concepts and tools, particularly SVN, with branching and merging (or equivalent) knowledge
- Solid understanding of web standards and IA/UI best practices
- Resourcefulness in troubleshooting complex problems, finding available internal solutions, as well as developing new solutions based on external sources.
- Preferably knowledge in any CMS environment
- Understands Agile or other project development methodologies
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple complex initiatives simultaneously
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
BEAR Data Solutions - 18 months ago