As a member of Presentation Platform Test team you will be expected to work with your peers and/or independently on the design, development, testing, implementation and documentation of solutions to address unique challenges in Engineering. This may include the development of test framework and test cases for the Wal-‐Mart’s publishing and UI framework.
- Responsible for building the testing and automation infrastructure for the new Publishing Platform and UI Developer Framework.
- Develop and document unit, performance, integration and functional test cases.
- Work closely with user experience, product and engineering teams to understand the systems requirements.
- Collaborate with other engineers, release engineers and product managers. • Leverage existing tools to effectively test and communicate test results.
- Report, triage and follow up on issues.
- 5+ years of extensive experience in designing an building scalable test frameworks
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Experience with JMeter, Selenium and Load Runner or other QE test and performance/Load test tools.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience with white-‐box testing.
- JS and/or Java programming experience.
- Experience with bug reporting/tracking tools.
- Good understanding of continuous integration frameworks.
- Experience with NodeJS and NPM.
- Understanding of JIRA, REST APIs, TestNG, Mock testing.
Required: Bachelor's, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science
Perl, Python, etc.
- 5+ years of industry experience.
- Scripting languages:
- Strong knowledge and keen interest in emerging tools and technologies in the
- Experience working in Agile environments across multiple Geographies
Frontend Test Engineer
Walmart Stores - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...