Mindsource is looking for enthusiastic UI Frontend developer to be a part of our client's fun, amazing and yet serious minded team to help build out a large infrastructure. If you are match and interested in this position, please respond immediately with your updated resume, expected rate & availability to email@example.com and call me at 408-666-9052 (or) Please let me know a time what would be good for you to discuss further.
Job# 8138 --- Job Title: UI Frontend Developer / Location: Sunnyvale, CA / Duration: 6 months
This is a new division of CLIENT. Primarily created to organize, promote and distribute CLIENT's multiple software products via online business. They are like a start-up that is fully backed and funded by CLIENT. At the helm of the division is a strong visionary, well experienced in the internet, web portal and search engine business. The Engineering group is led by an expert in the field of web development, user interface and online transactions of which his expertise was gained from one of the world’s top internet companies. They are a young, dynamic and egoless team working in a fast paced environment looking for people with build the team.
Our Client is unifying their web presence for all software products and this is online bus for software consists of web selling; create an echo system, easy to use credit card usage easier. Need someone with good experience in Visual functional prototyping, wireframes, building flows along with good understanding of servers. Typically need a generalist (here’s what we need to build, go build it )
Technical Knowledge & Experience
Candidates must have experience in HTMLS & CSS3 to implement the most modern visual designs (Examples: LinkedIn Signed-in homepage, adobe.com , and 6wunderkinder.com ), utilizing proper semantic HTMLS tags. Additionally, candidates should have a deep understanding of HTML4 & CSS2 to make sure implementations match rendering in older high market share browsers.
Candidates must have a minimal understanding of how application servers (using PHP, Ruby on Rails, JSP, NodeJS or equivalent) are configured, serve pages and process user input.
To pull all of the technical experience together, candidates must have experience building pages to work in a wide range of browsers. Especially as mobile browsers are strengthening in the market. Building highly adaptable sites starts with highly adaptable code.
Candidates must have experience working with design team members, extracting assets from
Photoshop files, and working within the design iteration process.
Candidates must have experience working in source code management software such as
Subversion SVN or GIT
BE / Computer science degree is desired
Communication & Team Experience
With an initial goal of building visual and functional prototypes , candidates must have experience and be willing to work in a highly iterative environment where designs may change multiple times a day.
As the team is iterating daily, candidates with experience in agile development environments is highly desired.
design, document, and implement cloud-enabled apps on a variety of platforms HTML5 Frontend Developer )
Education and Experience:
- maintain and troubleshoot existing cloud-enabled apps
- work as part of a tight-knit team that spans China and US developers
- participate in design, code reviews, and technological planning for the larger Cloud Services team
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
Knowledge and Skills:
- 8+ years of software engineering experience
- 5+ years of experience integrating with and/or creating REST APIs
Thanks & Best Regards,
- Comfortable to develop and troubleshoot in a multi-OS environment
- Designing and integrating software applications running on multiple platform types into overall architecture
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with internal and external team members
- Solid knowledge of design patterns, data structures, algorithms, and object oriented software design
- Experience in overall architecture of software applications for products and solutions
- Extensive experience with multiple software applications design tools and languages
- Evaluating forms and processes for software applications testing and methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Fast Learner able to pick up new concepts quickly
- Sense of humor, or at least ability to laugh in the face of tough situations (of which there will be many) is a must
- Mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at senior management levels
Senior Lead Technical Recruiter| MindSource Inc
Fax (650) 314-6434 | Work: 650-314-6408 | Cell: 408-666-9052 |
WebSite: www.mindsource.com | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
MindSource, Inc. | 555 Clyde Avenue, Suite 100 | Mountain View, CA 94043
Monster - 5 months ago