A Ted’s Montana Grill Fry Cook is not only a position which requires timely and quality preparation of product, but also the ability to display showmanship and interaction with our Guests
As a Fry cook, your job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Professionalism and Style Expectations:
The following is expected of every Team Member and Manager at Ted’s Montana Grill:
- Prepares all food items to order, following standard recipes and procedures within specified time limits.
- Communicates with HOH Team Members, FOH Team Members and Management throughout the shift regarding status of orders and availability of product.
- Washes and cleans raw food products.
- Uses the potato cutter to cut potatoes to order.
- Accepts or rejects ingredients based on quality and quantity.
- Always uses the entire timed cycle on the fryers.
- Proper maintenance, filtering and usage of the fryers.
- Minimizes waste of product.
- Rotates product according to “First In, First Out” to maintain shelf-life standards.
- Logs and discards all product not used by the end of the shift on the “use by” date.
- Understands and complies with food safety and temperature standards.
- Stocks/restocks items on line according to TMG specifications.
- Cleans, organizes, and maintains fry area, walk-in refrigerator, reach-in refrigerator, cooler drawers, prep, and dry storage area.
- Notifies a Manager immediately if a Guest is injured or has a complaint.
- Assists in an entire team effort.
- All other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
Special Skills or knowledge necessary for this position:
- Serves great food with great service and a great attitude.
- Projects and assignments are completed thoroughly, professionally and with care in a timely manner.
- Adjusts to high pressure situations and is open to change.
- Assumes responsibility for personal growth and development.
- Conducts themselves (acts & dresses) professionally at all times while setting the standard for all Team Members.
- Understands and communicates the TMG Mission Statement and Core Values.
- Expresses ideas and conveys information clearly, effectively and professionally.
- Works to resolve disagreements; is respectful of peers and co-workers.
Essential Physical Requirements:
Daily physical requirements and/or number of pounds that may need to be lifted on the job:
- Full-Service Restaurant Kitchen Experience is desired.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Able to communicate with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Organizational skills-Ability to be organized in a changing environment.
- Ability to maintain a calm professional demeanor during periods of uncertainty or crisis.
- Stands during entire shift.
- Reaches, bends, stoops, lifts, shakes, pours, carries, and pushes.
- Lifts and carries tubs, trays, and cases weighing up to 100 lbs up to 20 times per shift.
- Frequent exposure to smoke, steam, high temperatures, humidity and extreme cold.
Ted's Montana Grill, Inc. - 16 months ago
Ted's is an eco-friendly restaurant, founded in 2002 by media mogul and environmentalist Ted Turner and restaurateur George McKerrow Jr. And...