Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental- a team that is committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees
This position is responsible for providing superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car process as well as assist all customers with the rental return process. The Return Agent position will provide professional, knowledgeable, and courteous service while accurately completing all transactions.
Starting salary for this position is $9.50 an hour.
- Greet all customers using prescribed, appropriate dialogue as they arrive on the lot
- Remind customer to check for personal belongings. Identify any items found in the vehicle with a unit number, date, time and turn into lost and found
- Advise and review rental charges; and provide an accurate receipt to the customer
Provide information in a professional and courteous manner regarding transportation to the airport terminal. Thank customers using the prescribed dialogue
- Complete return transactions with 100% accuracy
- Inquire about service, satisfaction and document dissatisfaction
- Discreetly check vehicle for damage on incoming vehicles and direct customer to counter for completion of damage/loss report
- Use of proper statement to determine if vehicle is being returned with full tank of gas
- Complete a service alert for any mechanical and or body damage communicated by the customers
- Identify vehicles, which are on system hold for turnback, time or mileage, recall, or any other special lock and verify their movement to the proper lot location
- Identify and tag vehicles that have been flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location
- Keep lot organized for ease of access and traffic flow
- Management reserves the right to modify, change or delete duties assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a minimum of 1 year customer service experience
- Must have a valid NY driver's license with no more than 3 moving violations within the last 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the last 5 years
- Must be able to work outdoors (parking lot and garage)
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company, now or in the future
- Must be willing to accept $9.50 an hour
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work 40 hours a week including late nights and weekends
What’s a career at Alamo and National all about? Conducting business with integrity. Setting the bar for top-notch customer service....