Education and Experience:|
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Bachelors Degree in business, maintenance, program management, management or related field;
- A minimum of five (5) years experience in the fuel industry in maintenance, management, program management or a related field is preferred;
- Familiarity with fueling industry preferred
- Advance working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with the ability to learn various other systems utilized
- Possess strong customer/supplier relations skills
- Ensure project accuracy and timeliness
- Detail Oriented
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS
- Work closely with Sales Department, Maintenance Manager, Wholesale Department, and Retail Department in order to meet and maintain the requirements for the various brands on new and existing acquired sites.
- Review and submit for approval all invoices for work performed.
- Suggests ways to improve financial savings and exceptional performance.
- Performs site visits and manage branding projects as they are revealed.
- Meet with Sales Department, Maintenance Manager, Wholesale Department, and Retail Department to review scope of work prior to start of branding.
- Establish a relationship with approved vendors and place work order for branding materials.
- Seek lowest branding cost without sacrificing quality of product and scheduling of completed project.
- Prepare quotes and place order for signage, fonts and LED’s being changed or upgraded.
- Work with installers / vendors to determine the Sign Code and local zoning regulations allow and how to incorporate brand approved sign configuration.
- Handle miscellaneous image work and repairs such as but not limited to painting, re-decaling, replacing valances, pump toppers, trash cans, POS cabinets, column cladding, fueling position numbers, missing fonts as requested.
- Assess networking needs and ensure proper components are ordered and installed.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
Travel requirements: 75% of the time with requirement to stay at remote locations for up to 30 consecutive days as needed.