our mission is to be the preferred partner of companies dedicated to better controlling and managing their costs and margins by delivering value-based solutions and services complimented by world-class support. We are committed to deliver measurable value to our customers and to continually expand that value through improvements to our solutions and processes. These improvements are enabled by our highly motivated team of industry and solution experts collaborating in an environment of teamwork, empowerment and accountability.
We are currently seeking a
- Provide Load shifting direction based on the movements of the NYMEX and spot markets
- Recommend Supply Portfolio for Customers
- Execute Day deals with Suppliers
- Assist logistics with supply allocation or disruption events
- Understand client goals, objectives, infrastructure, geographic presence, volumes and history
- Assist logistics with Best Buy direction and execution
- Run Request For Proposals for fuel and transportation
- Craft optimal portfolio that balances cost savings and supply security
- Perform benchmark and analyze results on customers\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' existing fuel business
Business Process Skills Required:
- Knowledge of motor fuel supply chain.
- Understand product property requirement differences.
- Knowledge of fuel pricing and contracting mechanisms.
- Basic knowledge of motor fuel tax laws and regulations.
- Understand market timing and underlying fundamentals that move rack and spot market.
- Familiarity with fuel supplier contract mechanisms such as Platts, OPIS and DTN based pricing.
General Skills Required:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and strong process orientation.
- Minimum of 5-15 years of energy industry expertise.
- Must be able to work independently in a team environment.
- Proficiency with basic Microsoft Office (particularly with Excel).
- Ability to understand supply issues/concerns and resolve independently.
- Previous pricing analysis work for major oil company or jobber preferred.
- Previous experience with managing supply in Canada is considered a plus.
- Interpersonal and communication skills to communicate strategy with clients.
- Must manage time well and be comfortable working on multiple clients simultaneously.
- Interpersonal and communication skills to negotiate with third parties such as suppliers and carriers.
Minimum Educational Requirements:
Bachelors degree required and advanced degree would be considered a plus.