GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
Responsibilities include: The successful candidate will be required to maintain the site Banlaw Fuel Management Database Platform. Candidate will work closely with Process Operations, Open Pit, Underground, Exploration, Projects and Maintenance providing advice and support together with maintaining and modifying the on-site fuel management platform. Program employee identification badges for fuel system override, install fuel receiver pucks into site vehicles and equipment and maintain the associated database functions. Assist the site with field troubleshooting requests on daily basis. Program fuel-pump locations to accept new and repaired equipment information. Other duties as assigned.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS: To be considered for this job, applicants must meet these basic requirements:
BARRICK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Experience with Microsoft Office platforms including Windows XP and Windows 7 preferred
- Database experience preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint required
- Oracle and Structured Query Language (SQL) experience preferred
- Demonstrated problem solving skills required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and proven track record of being a team player required
- Exemplary safety performance and attendance record required
- Ability to accomplish physical labor under all weather conditions required
In the world of mining, Barrick's name is golden. The company became the world's #1 gold producer (ahead of Newmont Mining and...