The SE IV will perform tasks related to the Fuel Island including fuel inventories, safety inspections, assisting in Parts Inventory and fueling & washing vehicles. The SE IV will also perform maintenance tasks such as tire repairs and wheel alignments as assigned by the supervisor.
- 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to read codes and instructions on the computer
- Must be able to document repairs on the computer
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Must have a valid Driver's License and the ability to meet Ryder's driving qualifications
- A Commercial Driver’s License is preferred
- Mechanic or tire experience is preferred
- Ability to work flexible schedules including shift work, weekends, holidays and in different locations
Monday - Friday
This position is primarily responsible for performing all tasks related to the Service Island including tire repairs, fuel inventories and safety inspections at the maintenance facility. Responsibilities include: fueling vehicles, moving vehicles, washing windows and vehicles, recording fuel activity, checking oil, checking tire pressures and reporting service issues to the shop. This position is also responsible for performing minor maintenance tasks such as tire repairs and wheel alignments per company procedure. Additional duties include: Tire Inventory, assist in Parts Inventory, Fleet Analysis and Tire Cost.
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace.
Ryder - 21 months ago