Direct and manage Fulfillment Center activities. Provide effective supervision to Fulfillment Center staff and managers.
• Provide direction and support to the Fulfillment Center staff to achieve maximum efficiency and potential.
• Direct Fulfillment Center work assignments and be responsible for timely and accurate shift scheduling for team members and contracted labor.
• Coordinate the certification and training activities of the Fulfillment Center team. Ensure all staff receives the required training.
• Perform quality assurance checks on technician’s work as guided by the Technical Training department and First Time Right standards.
• Serve as positive public liaison while working with local governments, franchising authorities, and customers.
• Understand the business unit growth objectives and manage the team and Fulfillment Center accordingly.
• At sites where there is no dedicated inventory staff, FFC Manager is responsible for all inventory functions in accordance with standard Materials Management policies and procedures; including inventory levels, performing cycle counts, fulfilling tech material orders, receiving cycle counts, warehouse cleanliness and organization.
• Purchase, assign, schedule repairs, and maintain the Fulfillment Center’s fleet of Company vehicles and equipment.
• Produce timely and accurate reporting.
• Manage activities of the Fulfillment Center and staff to meet or exceed the budget. Participate in the budget process.
• Complete Midcontinent First Time Right Broadband I certification within 90 days of hire. Consistently apply First Time Right principles in all aspects of work.
• Possess knowledge of Midcontinent’s safety program (Target Zero), practice and enforce safety rules and procedures; operate all equipment in a safe manner.
• Operate and drive a Company vehicle in accordance with Midcontinent’s “Use of Vehicle for Company Business” policy.
• Provide timely performance feedback and daily coaching. Perform annual reviews and effectively manage disciplinary and/or performance problems.
• Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
• Adhere to Midcontinent Communications privacy guidelines to ensure each customer’s privacy.
• Maintain regular attendance to be available to provide direction and communication to team members.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide timely performance feedback and coaching according to company policy.
• Communicate with other departments or personnel to manage escalating issues in a timely manner.
• Function as an effective team member while supporting the efforts and concepts of other departments.
• Support the mission, vision, and values of Midcontinent Communications.
• Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility and confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
• Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
• Possess strong problem solving and decision making skills while using good judgment.
• Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
• Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
• Identify opportunities for improvement while creating and implementing viable solutions
• Actively follow Midcontinent policies and procedures.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
• High School diploma or GED required. Associate’s degree in electronics, or SCTE BCT or BCE certification preferred.
• NCTI Installer, Installer Technician, and Service Technician certifications required.
• Minimum of three to five years telecommunications experience required.
• Working knowledge of aerial and underground construction principles and standards, the National Electrical Code, OSHA regulations, state and local regulations and general safety standards.
• NCTI System Technician certification is required for this position. Employees without current certifications must be certified within 12 months of attaining this position.
Midcontinent Communications is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Your future is bright at Midco, the leading provider of Internet, cable TV, phone, home automation and advertising services in the Upper...