REPORTS TO: Shipping Manager
The Fulfillment Specialist position is responsible for coordinating and directing all shipping services to patients in a timely and personable manner.
ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS OF THE JOB
- Coordinate the delivery of product to all customers.
- Ensure product is packed and shipped to meet courier pick up times.
- Create delivery tickets for orders.
- Label product for customer.
- Input deliveries into courier system.
- Maintain inventory of product and supplies.
- Perform transfer of inventory between warehouse locations as needed.
- Check-in & receive daily vendor deliveries.
- File prescription paperwork.
- Package and shrink wrap product.
- Prepare shipping supplies as needed.
- Perform cleaning, recording and maintenance of returned medical equipment
o An occupational exposure to potentially infectious materials is possible.
- Assist in office maintenance and support.
- Ensure compliance with applicable OSHA regulations
- Observe and comply with all Foundation Care policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
- Pharmacy Technician Registration Preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to learn new software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Occasionally lift/move items up to 20 pounds
- Visual abilities to include reading, distance vision and peripheral vision
- Full time position
Starting at $12.00/hour.
Foundation Care is proud to be an EEO employer.