Our vision at Petco is
Healthier Pets. Happier People. Better World.
We’re making things better for pets, people and the planet through our Think Adoption First philosophy, the Petco Foundation and other important initiatives that focus on putting animals first, educating pet parents and reducing our carbon footprint. The journey starts with knowledgeable, passionately engaged associates who are proud to recommend Petco as a place to work, who believe in our Vision and who are committed to delivering a superior customer experience.
From our retail stores and our network of Distribution Centers to our Corporate offices, you'll work with others who share your values and commitment. We seek individuals who are passionate about animal welfare, have great people skills and are driven to grow and advance in their careers with us. Our ongoing growth is creating exceptional opportunities for professional development and personal enrichment throughout our organization.
Fulfillment Specialist will be responsible for tracking and tracing of Purchase Orders to ensure PO milestones are met timely. Petco has over 1,000 open purchase orders in varying status between the vendor and receipt into the Petco DC Network. This position will track and trace all open domestic POs that have not been received by required date.
Essential Job Functions:
The incumbent must be able to perform all of the following duties and responsibilities
ith or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Contact and secure status updates from Vendors, DCs, and Carriers to monitor, measure, and escalate issues to ensure and improve in-stock and vendor performance.
- Manage transition of inbound shipments from one responsible party to another to eliminate any delays.
- Daily report on current status of open domestic POs within groupings, to drive continuous improvement for inbound product flow into the Petco network.
- Daily follow up with responsible party for follow up based on resolution expectations with goal to eliminate delays, improve in-stocks, sales, and customer satisfaction.
- Weekly recap on trends, root causes, and status updates with root cause analytics, to drive out delays and build repeatable business processes.
- Analyze data to determine the appropriate course of action concerning the timeliness of PO fulfillment
No supervision responsibilities
Most job duties are performed while seated indoors. Travel will not be required.
High School diploma or GED required. Business education background strongly preferred. Must possess excellent customer service skills and have the ability to work with cross functional teams. At least 3 years progressively responsible general office experience including one year using computerized tracking systems is required. Previous retail, purchase order, logistics, inventory management experience is required. Very strong data entry skills, intermediate MS Excel and Word skills and entry level MS Access skills are required. A basic knowledge of inventory flow, and transportation/logistics operations required. A qualified applicant will demonstrate excellent communication, analytical, and organizational skills with experience working in a Transportation Management System Peoplesoft and internal databases.
Petco… where the healthy pets go
Petco is a leading pet specialty retailer that provides the products, services and advice that...