Our Buffalo Grove facility has an immediate opening for a FULFILLMENT SUPERVISOR. This unique location offers a sophisticated fulfillment system, digital printing, technology solutions and total customer care.
Career Track Overview:
- Fulfillment Supervisors are responsible for planning, scheduling, and executing the daily production requirements of various programs. They manage the production workflow to ensure timely and accurate delivery to customers.
- Supervises, motivates, and supports the staff daily, applying a team approach and maintaining open communication. Staff includes permanent and temporary employees.
- Plans, schedules, strategizes, and oversees all production activities while continually improving efficiency and quality.
- Performs essential functions to ensure overall customer satisfaction and quality service, and establishes and maintains effective communication with employees and clients.
- Performs effective and efficient planning and scheduling of personnel and equipment to reduce bottlenecks and problems.
- Stays accountable for meeting the department production and quality goals, as well as playing a key role in meeting the companywide profitability and customer satisfaction goals.
- Meet all customer commitments through the production of timely, efficient and high quality products and service.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures related to security and protecting privacy of client and company information.
- Role will work directly with confidential client data containing protected health information and/or personally identifiable information and individual must complete annual HIPAA training.
- Support other tasks and responsibilities, both permanent and temporary as assigned or directed by management.
- Role directly supervises 10-30 employees and has responsibility for conducting annual performance reviews, assigning work tasks, coaching, feedback and disciplinary actions.
- Develop, manage and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Assure all work entered into production follows Standard Operating Procedures for workflow.
- Update and maintain production schedule.
- Effectively communicate the production schedule to Project Management.
- Inform Upper Management of equipment and production problems.
- Maintain a safe work environment and ensure the maintenance and upkeep of the physical location.
Successfully pass drug-screen and background check.
ConsolidatedGraphics - 12 months ago
Consolidated Graphics, Inc. (CGX) is a provider of commercial printing services with 70 printing businesses located across 27 states, one...