Purpose of the Position Responsible for, but not limited to, career services functions and duties for the school as they relate to inside sales and the responsibility of cold calling employers and obtaining information on current job openings for students.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrates knowledge of, and carefully follows all applicable federal and state compliance requirements and regulations including those prescribed by the Department of Education, ABHES, and CIE.
- Effectively communicates compliance requirements to students and other staff as appropriate and quickly escalates any compliance concerns to the Compliance department.
- Researches and identifies potential job opportunities.
- Cold call hiring managers and generating interviews for graduates.
- Completes telephone interviews and e-mail correspondence to prospective employers to determine their employment needs.
- Work to actively build an employer community
- Consistently meet department metrics and quotas.
- Based upon Business Unit, may schedule appointments for outside Business Development Representatives.
- Based upon Business Unit, may explore externship opportunities for students.
- Demonstrates knowledge of, and carefully follows all applicable federal and state compliance.
Associated Knowledge, Skills & Abilities · Experience cold calling in a production driven environment.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Associates degree or higher preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in inside sales or staffing.
- 2+ years in staffing or recruiting
- Dynamic, high-energy, goal-oriented personality.
- Past success in servicing customers in a people-oriented industry.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Comfortable working independently and in a team environment.