Who we are:
At KnowledgeTree, we’re working to allow every business to unlock the value of their content.
Today, we help customer-facing teams use and improve their best content. Sales people instantly find content that closes deals. Managers identify what collateral works best – and where gaps are. And marketing improves content to drive more sales.
Network World called KnowledgeTree one of the 10 SaaS companies to watch; Software AG, Alcatel, Genesys, Fuji Chemical, and 500 other global companies use KnowledgeTree to unlock the value of their collateral.
We are a growing, agile team with strong opinions. We are creating a culture focussed on building great software, and are passionate about a shared set of values: being smart, focussed, analytical, transparent, humble, and highly effective.
We are headquartered in leafy, culture-rich, Raleigh, NC. Raleigh has received a litany of Best Places to Live awards from the likes of Forbes, CNN, 24/7 Wall Street, Yahoo Finance, and many others.
KnowledgeTree is funded by River Cities Capital Funds, Core Capital, Hasso Plattner Ventures, and Hatteras Funds.
Who we’re looking for:
You will help us build our product, developing new features, working on our underlying infrastructure, and hopefully having a lot of fun along the way. We are seeking creative, experienced engineers who live and breath the full stack, from our Amazon EC2 back end all the way to our front-end stuff (HTML/CSS/JS). We want to hear your ideas, and learn from your experience. Our team is small and tight knit so you will have the opportunity for meaningful collaboration, contributing significantly to our success.
We code in a variety of languages with an emphasis on AngularJS, Ruby and Clojure. We place a premium on test driven development and automation. Our applications heavily utilize Amazon Web Services (services in use include EC2, ELB, SQS, Route 53, S3, EBS, CloudFront, CloudFormation) as well as memcached, RabbitMQ, Chef, Puppet, LAMP (Ubuntu), MySQL clustering, Splunk, New Relic, GitHub, and more.
Do these statements apply to you?
If this all sounds exciting to you, you should come work with us. Here are some statements that should apply to you:
If this sounds good, then please do apply.
- You should be able to turn ideas into extremely fast and reliable code that other people – or you, six months in the future – will find wonderfully easy to comprehend and modify.
- You should take pleasure in helping others around you become better developers, and working to make the people around you successful. You should be comfortable saying "I don't understand, please teach me." (or RTFM'ing)
- You should be able to write well. You should be able to have healthy conversations.
- You should have ideas when you're walking around or out with friends or whatever. You jot those ideas down with the intention of sharing them with your team later.
- You should like good food, and celebrating success by eating together (it's a big part of our culture);
- You should have had a job or two where things went really right and really wrong. You should have opinions about why this happened.
- You should take great pleasure in creation, momentum, chaos, vibrancy, spontaneity, debate, and silence.
- You should feel comfortable doing things, even when no one is telling you exactly what to do.
What we offer:
Privacy and Cookies Policy
- the (un)usual: great salary, stock, health insurance, 401k, long-term disability, flex-plan accounts
- the extraordinary: great downtown Raleigh location (Helios, bars, eateries, tattoos), free parking, organic snacks, craft beers, fun events, and more
KnowledgeTree Inc. - 8 months ago