Year Founded: Fall of 2007
# of employees: 30
Location: San Francisco, CA
Current Co. revenue/funding: Received $10 million in Series A, $1 million more in Series B last fall
Position Title: Full Stack RoR Developer
Minimum Requirements in Years:
1. Minimum 2 years of web development experience and at least 1 year of extensive RoR experience on a large consumer application
2. Extensive knowledge and experience with object-oriented design and software patterns
4. Able to style pages via HTML and CSS given a Photoshop mockup
5. Extensive knowledge and experience with web technologies, standards, and protocols including XML, HTML, CSS, AJAX, REST, HTTP, and TCP/IP
Desired Proficiencies in Years:
1. Use of test or behavior driven development. Experience with RSpec and Cucumber
2. Experience working with data and databases
3. Comfortable with *nix
Top Selling Points of position:
1. Almost 2 million iPhone downloads
2. #2 most downloaded, free iPad app
3. Great reviews in the Wall Street Journal and Time Magazine
We are set apart by our pursuit of the very best video content. We produce our own video content in our New York City studio with cutting-edge directors and also provide emerging filmmakers with the opportunity to gain experience, exposure and a paycheck.
Founded by veterans of Google and YouTube. We have a number of suites of how-to apps. We are a leading content company that uses content in smart ways, our business model is not based on advertising. We have monetized our content on revenue sharing sites and our own site.
We are actively interviewing for this position. Please send your resume ASAP to Matt Siegel firstname.lastname@example.org . If you would like to refer someone for this position, we offer a $1000.00 referral fee.
Elevate Recruiting Group - 24 months ago