Practices we love
Technologies we trust
- Iterative software development inspired by Agile methodologies.
- Maintaining open and democratic discourse about our technologies and process.
- Sustainable pacing over heroics.
You can expect to
- Ruby on Rails
What you'll get
- Enjoy a mix of paired and solo programming.
- Use your preferred development tools, learning new techniques from seasoned teammates.
- Get feedback via formal and informal code review.
- Get your hands dirty in all layers of the application, from Rails internals to rich client-side interfaces.
- Analyze complex and diverse business problems, and architect SOLID solutions.
- Write code that makes you proud.
- Learn about your colleagues' non-technical interests during our weekly Lunch and Learn presentations, complete with great food from local Boulder restaurants.
- Present and debate the latest and greatest technologies and methodologies with the team at our informal weekly meetings.
- Dodge the occasional [football][frisbee][dog][upstream git force push].
Here’s the deal with interviewing
We start off with a quick phone/video chat to break the ice. This is your opportunity to ask us questions about Foraker and our opportunity to watch you write some basic Ruby.
- A competitive base salary.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance, and 401k with company match.
- A relaxed office in beautiful Boulder, Colorado with a view of the Flatirons and adjacent to the Boulder Creek Path.
- An opportunity to grow as a developer.
If our chat goes well, we’ll ask you to come by the office* for the next phase, a serious technical interview followed by pair-programming sessions with two of our developers.
How to apply
Please write a cover letter highlighting experiences which demonstrate that you'll be a great fit at Foraker. Links to code samples or projects that show off technical skills and exploration are a huge plus.
Read more about who we are.
The fluffy stuff
The boring stuff
- We have snacks.
- We have free soft drinks and a kegerator.
- We have a basketball hoop and 100% of us can dunk.
- We occasionally host hackfests open to the entire Boulder tech community.
- We take monthly outings as a company to do Something Fun TM.
- We will remember to celebrate your birthday : )
* Remote interviews are possible if you can't physically be in Boulder.
- No contractors, please, unless you are interested in a full-time, on-site position.
- No recruiters or outsourcing shops, please.
How to apply
Email your resume to email@example.com .
github：jobs - 30+ days ago