Purpose of this position
The purpose of this position is to assist the activity director in implementing an activity program in compliance with requirements to meet residents’ needs.
- Assist the activity director with required record keeping
- Supervise volunteers
- Schedule and implement room visits and in-room activities for residents unable to leave their rooms
Preferred to have 1-2 years experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Completion of secondary education or G.E.D. certificate or otherwise show ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions.
- Must be able to speak, write and understand English. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
- Patience, tact, enthusiasm and positive attitude toward the elderly.
- Must perform job related travel as required.
- Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant
May include some evenings